Sophisticated cutting board that is soft on structure but rigid enough to allow professional cutting.
Hasewaga Soft Cutting boards are made of solid wood core structure which makes the board 30% less weight and yet are rigid enough to withstand the knives pressure.
- It is made of wood core and hence remains sturdy.
- Prevents warping and bending from long-term use and high-temp washing.
- It is always stable, dish-washer safe, and shows enough rigidity when in bridging.
- It is light weight by 30% compared to other solid plastic cutting boards. It avoids serious injuries due to unexpected falls
- It is easy to handle and easy to wash
Brand: Hasegawa - Japan